Sunday, December 14, 2008

Visit from Cousin Jess and Cousin Brian


Friday night another new person stopped by to see me. Gosh! I didn't know I was this popular. I'm going to have to start charging for each visit to make some money off my cuteness. :)
Cousin Jess and Cousin Brian stopped by to visit with us for a little bit. Jess hadn't seen me in about a week and was having some serious withdrawals and Brian had never met me. As you can tell in the picture, one of the reasons he hadn't been by was because he had shoulder surgery. Poor guy! He seemed to be in a lot of pain, but he was taking it like a man. Way to go, Cousin Brian! Unfortunately, because of his shoulder injury he wasn't able to hold me. That was fine by me...I'm more of a ladies man and was more than happy to let Jess love all over me :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...