Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sleep in Heavenly Peace

Isn't so sweet to watch your little ones sleep? To hear the funny noises they make and to see the faces they make. Eli took a long nap this afternoon in his swing and I was able to get some sweet pictures of my little one snoozing. I wonder what he was dreaming about. Did he have visions of sugar plums dancing through his head? LOL! Probably not...in his case, it would be bottles and bottles of milk dancing through his head. :)



I also wanted to show you the two ornaments that have been added to our tree this year :) The little Eli elf was given to him by Sissy Wilson. She also gave him a cute little book that had similar looking elves in it. The proud parent ornament was given to us by Tammy and Clare. Thanks for thinking of us! We also have two other ornaments that we bought for the tree this year, but they haven't been added just yet. I had so much fun picking out Eli's "Baby's 1st Christmas" ornament. I feel so incredibly blessed to have him :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...