Saturday, December 20, 2008

Photo Session

Nicki and Jonah came over today to take some pictures of Eli. He had just been fed so he was in a pretty good mood. I love the sweater that he's wearing. Nicki found it at The Children's Place and I think it really brings out the color of his eyes. I'm thinking that he's going to have his Daddy's eyes, which is great, because I LOVE the color of Josh's eyes. They are so blue and so pretty. Nicki was able to capture some great images of Eli. When I look at these pictures and compare them to the ones from when he first came home, you can really tell how much our little boy is growing. His little arms and legs (which you can't see in these pictures) are starting to get really fat...I love it!

The camera scared him a little bit at first.

Getting dressed for the photo shoot






Starting to get tired, but still cooperating really well!



So, so sweet :)

This is a look I've never seen before. He looks so grown up!

End of the photo session
He was exhausted!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...