Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Picture Tag

I was tagged by Nicki to play along.

The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same
NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)



This picture is of me at my diaper and wipe shower at school obviously before little Eli made his grand entrance. I'm holding the cake that they bought for the shower. I received so many diapers and whipes (I mean wipes...some of you will get that inside joke). How fun to look back on this picture. I was so happy when I was pregnant, but it's even more fun now that my little man is here on the outside with me! I do miss my belly though....it was so much fun to feel him moving around inside me ALL the time :)

I tag Audra, Jen, Mary, and Cheryl.

1 comment:

Calley said...

Wow! You were one of those cute slim pregnant ladies. You go girl! I always blow up like a big balloon! (EVERYWHERE- esp my face)
Ya'll have a Merry Christmas with your sweet little Eli!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...