Monday, January 26, 2009

Bumbo Seat and Diaper Mullet

I've been putting Eli in his Bumbo seat a few minutes everyday to help him strengthen his stomach and neck muscles. He's doing really well. I'm so impressed with how well he can support his head when he is upright. You'll notice a magazine behind his head in some of the pictures. We usually start off without the magazine, but if he starts to get tired and his head begins to flop, I've found that putting a magazine (actually it's the manual to the TV) behind his head helps him. I love how he's sticking his tongue out in one of the pictures. When I concentrate on something really hard that's exactly what I do.



Later on that night, when Eli needed a diaper change, Josh decided to "help out." This is one diaper change Eli will never forget! I think he looks like a Pilgrim in the first two pictures. Then Josh turned the diaper around to create the diaper mullet--business in the front, party in the back! Once again, my child will probably disown me when he's old enough to understand how incredibly embarrassing these pictures are :)



2 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

Loving the diaper mullet!

theglenns556 said...

A certain baby boy looks like a BIG boy sitting in that Bumbo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...