Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Someone's "Mini Me" (From Eli)

The other day my Daddy caught me snoozing again. I don't know why these people that I live with insist on documenting every single thing about me. I feel like I live with the paparazzi. It's a good thing I've gotten used to the flash from that camera they always have pointed in my face or a baby could never get any sleep! I guess it's good though, because one day I'll be able to see all the cute things I did when I was little. Although, I have a sneaking suspicion that my Mommy put something on here the other day that might cause me some embarrassment in my teenage years (something about pooting, I think). Just wait until I'm old enough to hold a camera, Mommy! I'll get some embarrassing video of you and post it for the whole world to see. I hope that video didn't hurt my cuteness factor. I want to get a date one day, you know!

Mommy was in the back of the house getting ready and Daddy was watching me. Scary, huh? Not really, hanging out with Daddy is fun! He put me in my glider that the Shirley's let us borrow and he started to serenade me with the guitar. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings, but his playing put me to sleep almost instantly. When he looked up to check on me, he found me in this sleeping position. Apparently, there's a man that my Daddy works with, let's call him Mr. "Biff", who has been known to occasionally fall asleep in this relaxing, unique, R.E.M. sleep cycle inducing position. Hey, it's hard to run a bank. Oops! Hope that didn't give it away :) All I know is that you guys are the ones missing out. We know great sleep when we find it!


2 comments:

Audra Laney said...

Is there anything more beautiful than a sleeping baby?

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's okay Eli. If you grow up to be as smart and nice as "Mr. Biff" you'll be doing GREAT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...