Monday, January 12, 2009

My Attempt to Make Tummy Time Fun

We are still trying our hardest to get Eli to like tummy time. I hope he will grow to like it because right now he hates it. I sometimes wonder if it's counterproductive because he cries so much when we are attempting tummy time. Nicki suggested laying him on a mirror so he could see himself. We gave it a shot and it wasn't that bad. After about 3 minutes though he was tired and started to cry, so I turned him over and let him look in the mirror while he was in his back. He seemed to like this much more (he wasn't on his tummy...no wonder!). I am open to any suggestions for making tummy time fun for him. Let me know what worked for you :)

The start of our tummy time session.
He's holding his head up great right here!

"Hmm, who is that baby I see?"

"Okay, I'm done with this tummy time business. Turn me over!"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would this be a bad time to say that those pictures seem to show more scalp that usual? Maybe losing some hair???

So not signing my name so you won't think bad thoughts of me for saying this. If you need a hint, I'm really, really skinny and have great hair. And, I'm very musically inclined. I like to spend my free time making gourmet meals and knitting.

Avery's Mommy said...

Well those are some really cute pics! Just keep working at it, he'll get more and more used to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...