Thursday, January 22, 2009

Newborn Pictures

When I was still pregnant with Eli, Jami Ainsworth and Tanya Mallory gave me an amazing gift-a newborn photo session with Jami. I was so excited! I had seen her work in my doctor's office and online and couldn't wait for her to photograph my little baby. She does such a great job photographing newborns, unlike anyone in our area. When Eli was 2 weeks old, we went and did the photo session with Jami. The pictures turned out GREAT! I am still debating which images I want to buy because they are all so good. She did an AMAZING job capturing my sweet little boy. I'm going to post some to my blog, but if you want a preview, head over to her site. You can see my handsome, little man there. Leave Jami a comment, too, and let her know what a wonderful job she did!

2 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Thanks for the beautiful compliment. This would make a great ad or to include on a testimonial page...something that I always intended to add to my next website.

Since I am keeping up with three blogs, I may skip the website idea and just add the testimonial page to my blog. Can I copy and paste this post to it?

Audra Laney said...

Amanda, those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! How will you ever choose which ones you want enlarged? Beautiful, beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...