Sunday, January 18, 2009

Comments Please

I know there are a lot of people that follow this blog. Josh and I have family scattered all over the United States that keep up with our lives through the reading of this blog, which is the main reason I started it. Plus, it's a great online scrapbook for him. Think about it...his entire life (since we first found out we were pregnant with him) has been documented on this website. So cool! We hope that you enjoy all of our posts and that you love watching our little boy grow just as much as us, but we want to hear from you! Please leave us comments and let us know what you think. If you don't know how, this is what you do:

1. Click on the comments link at the bottom of the post you wish to leave a comment
2. If you don't have one of the accounts listed, then you're going to have to post as ANONYMOUS.
3. Click on ANONYMOUS.
4. Write your comment, but be sure to SIGN YOUR NAME just like you were writing an email
5. Click PUBLISH :)

Congrats! You've just posted your comment on our blog. I can't wait to read all your thoughts! So now go find a post you like and COMMENT!

5 comments:

Janna said...

I'm not family, but I keep up with what's going on in Mr. Eli's world. :)
I enjoy reading your blog. You write well and tell stories so well. I'd like to know how you do the little scrapbook of pictures at the top!
I wish I had been able to find the time to do this when I had Abby!
I think the website will make Eli proud! :)

Anonymous said...

Amanda & Josh,
Just a note to let you know that I love reading your blog and keeping up with what's going on in Eli's world. He is such a precious & cute little boy.

Hope to see you soon at wink.

Mary Ann Doughty

Anonymous said...

hey, i love yall and love getting on your blog everyday and see what new changes Eli has made. I know we live about 10 minutes away, but we don't get to see each other very often due to both of our busy lives, so this is a great way to keep in touch. Now I really need your help to get our blog up and running!! LOVE DIANE HARGON

Audra Laney said...

I love coming to read about Eli and the adjustments being made in your family. It's great being able to relate to other Christian families!

Anonymous said...

I love reading about Eli and keeping up with his progress. We will be getting very close, very soon. Mammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...