Friday, January 23, 2009

Tagged

Audra tagged me to do this survey, and since my little man is sleeping right now, I thought I'd go ahead and do it.

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Updated the blog
2. Dusted the house
3. Cooked supper
4. Played with Eli

4 things on my wish list:
1. A healthy little boy
2. Tour Europe
3. Go to Hawaii
4. That Eli would keep sleeping through the night...oh, how I wish this would come true :)

4 things I look forward to:
1. Watching Eli grow
2. Summer vacation as a family
3. More children
4. Many more years with my hubby

4 restaurants I like:
1. Olive Garden
2. Chipotle
3. Texas de Brazil
4. Chili's

4 favorite TV shows:
1. Lost
2. Heroes
3. House
4. The Office

4 Tags:
Cheryl
Mary/Jordan
Jamie
Danielle

3 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Love the new header...

When I see my images used like this...it make my heart skip a beat! I guess that's why I still do this...just for that little high I get from time to time.

theglenns556 said...

Love the new blog makeover!!!

Audra Laney said...

Loooove the new blog design! It looks great! Did you design it yourself?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...