Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Baby UFC

Eli was on his activity mat the other night and Josh decided to join him down there for some fun father-son bonding time. Unfortunately, I guess Eli listened to too many UFC (Ultimate Fighter Championship) fights while he was in utero, because their father-son bonding time quickly turned into a UFC octagon match! Eli went straight for Josh's hair and was relentless! He even used his Daddy's hair to pull himself up so that his feet went straight in Josh's face. I guess he knows that Josh can't stand to have anything in his face, much less someone's feet! At the end of the round, the judge (Mommy) scored the event and it was clear...Eli was the Baby Ultimate Fighter Champion!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See! I told you - I have the shower invite to prove it....He needs some UFC baby gear that I suggested for shower gifts!

Amanda said...

Beppa, I couldn't agree more! Bring on the baby boxing gloves :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...