Sunday, March 1, 2009

Saturday Morning Fun

Eli woke up Saturday morning in the BEST mood. I love it when he is like this because everything you do makes him smile and squeal. He had already eaten his first meal of the day at 5 that morning, so when he got up again at 8 he wasn't hungry just yet. Josh and I put him on his play mat while we enjoyed our morning coffee. (It's very rare these days that I get to finish a cup, but I was determined to try!) Eli had the best time playing! I managed to stay in my seat for about 5 minutes before I was on the floor playing with him. So much for finishing that cup of coffee! I would much rather play with him than enjoy a cup of coffee though. I feel like I'm always in his face trying to get pictures and have him talk to me, but it's so much fun to play with him. He makes me smile and laugh all the time. I love it!

Saturday morning he got so close to rolling over from his back to his stomach. If he could figure out what to do with that one arm, he'd have it. Nevertheless, he enjoyed several minutes worth of rolling from one side to the other. He'd roll over onto his side, spot me, squeal, and then roll to the other side. He had such a great time being a roly poly!

He discovered his feet a few days ago and ever
since his feet are airborne when he's on his back.

Rolling to his side

Spotting Mommy

Squealing at Mommy

So close to rolling from his back to his stomach.
He'll master this very soon, I think.

1 comment:

Audra Laney said...

Yep! I bet he masters it in the next week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...