Sunday, March 15, 2009

Like Grandfather, Like Grandson

Before Eli was even born, Josh and I knew one thing from the sonogram pictures...he was definitely going to have one distinct trait from my Dad's side of the family...a mighty forehead! I sport quite a big forehead myself, but Eli definitely has my Dad's (receding hairline and all!) Last week, when my parents were here, Josh suggested that all three of us-me, Eli and my Dad- take a picture together sporting our foreheads. I decided to go with just Eli and Pop :) I was taking the picture to show how similar their foreheads are, but it turned out to be a sweet picture of those two. It is so obvious that my Dad is completely in love with his grandson. These two are going to have so many special memories with each other. I can't wait!

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

I stand by my statement from Mid November. He SOOOOO looks like your daddy to me. It seems even more so as he gets older!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...