Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We Love Our Toes!

Eli just recently found his toes and ever since then he has not been able to keep his hands off them. Any time you place him on his back, those legs go up, and his hands immediately grab his toes. He's really good at grabbing his right foot, but the left one eludes him every now and then. Last night in the bathtub, he was almost successful in inserting his foot into his mouth. It made me chuckle out loud! I can't wait until that happens. I'm going to love it, but I fear Josh may lose his lunch. He hates feet and the thought of sucking on feet is probably enough to send him over the edge! This afternoon Eli decided to wow me with his limberness (not even sure if that's a word!). He's trying so hard to put that foot in his mouth. In a few more days, he'll have it!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...