Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Golfing with Daddy

Sunday afternoon, we took Eli to the golf course for the first time. Summer is approaching very quickly, which means Josh is going to be golfing a lot. I'm sure this is just one of the many trips we'll take with him to the golf course this summer. It was such a pretty day that we couldn't stand to stay inside all day long. It was time to get out and get some fresh air! I dressed Eli in his golf overalls (I didn't know golfers wore overalls, but there are two golf clubs embroidered on the front!), grabbed his mini golf bag (Christmas present from Grammy and Pop), and we loaded up in the car for his first trip to the golf course. I know that there are going to be many more trips like this for both of my boys, but I'm glad they let Mom tag along this time. We had a great time! Here are some pictures from our day :)

My two golfing boys :)


I've got my golf bag...where's the first tee?

Sheesh, lady! You're embarrassing me!


His first day at the golf course wore him out :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...