Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Missing: One Baby Boy

Where has my baby gone? Eli is looking more and more like a little boy these days and a lot less like the baby we brought home from the hospital. He is growing and changing so much every day. I am so glad I have the blog to preserve memories and images of him as he is getting older. It's so fun to go back and look at how much he has changed over the past four months.

Sunday night we went over to Eli's Zue-Zue's house to eat and he got to wear his first pair of overalls. Now, I know they're not traditional overalls, but khaki ones count in my book! Our weather has been crazy lately, so it was warm enough for him to wear them.

We got to Sue's and I sat Eli in the chair to take some pictures of him in his overalls. It wasn't long before Tammy (Mammy) and Uncle Clare got there to eat. Eli instantly became the center of attention and he reveled in it. He turned into a little ham and started cooing and squealing at everyone. It was so cute! I love it when he coos and squeals. I can't imagine how excited I'm going to get when he actually says words.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby, I bet he thinks we are all crazy, but just crazy about him. Mammy loves him.

Penny said...

Amanda,
He's is a doll! He gets cuter every post (if that's possible). My "baby" is almost 17, but still gives me something to blog about. One teacher to another, you may want to read my last few posts (about 3). My daughter has struggled with Selective Mutism for 16 years and talked publicly for the first time at our "Freak Week!" It might be good for you to know more about this anxiety disorder in case you ever have a child with it. Also, tell Sue and Josh that Shelbi is talking! They'll faint and fall out, especially Sue! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...