Saturday, March 14, 2009

Schedule Shemedule

Wednesday Grammy and Pop kept Eli all day while Josh and I went to work. I was so glad that they were able to get this one-on-one time with their grandbaby. I know they miss him so much! The day before Eli had his 4 months shots and did fine all day-no fever, not fussy, eating and sleeping habits were the same- but when he woke up Wednesday morning he was running a low grade fever. I gave him some Tylenol and hoped that would bring it down. I didn't want to leave my baby when he was sick and go to work, but I knew that he would be in EXCELLENT hands.

I wrote out a very detailed schedule so Mom and Dad would know when Eli normally eats, when he normally naps, the normal duration of the naps, his "I'm getting sleepy" cues, and a lot of other information. Well, look at the next picture and you'll see what Eli thought of my schedule :) Mom said he was trying to "read" it, but he pretty much took the schedule and threw it out the window. LOL! He woke up a little later than normal after his first feeding of the day, and that threw the entire schedule completely off, but they did great despite his little deviation :)

"No one tells me when to eat and sleep. I'm my own little man!"

Here are some pictures from their day. I think they had a wonderful time :) I'm so glad they were able to come visit us. We're going to try to get up to their house sometime very soon :)

Eli chewing on his teething ring with some assistance from Pop.
He's been chewing on his fingers and anything that comes in contact
with his mouth so much now.

Eli's second rice cereal experience. Yum, yum!
Dad videoed the entire feeding and it's so cute to watch, but unfortunately if I uploaded it, it would use up all my space (nearly!) on Blogger. Trust me, though, it's pretty funny to watch!

Mom said Eli spotted her Diet Pepsi can and wanted it so badly!
He loved the colors on the can.

Eli's "Going to School" picture.
He's got his book and he's ready to go.
Hopefully, he got a star on his sticker chart today for good behavior :)

2 comments:

Penny said...

I think Eli really looks like your Daddy and your little brother-- I wondered where he got his curls!

Anonymous said...

LOL...

*Grammy*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...