Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lil' Buckaroo

We put together Eli's cowboy jumperoo (Thanks, Tommy!) a few weeks ago when we noticed that he seemed to prefer standing up as opposed to laying down. When we first put him in the jumperoo, he didn't really know what to do, but pretty soon his own activeness caused it to bounce up and down and a bouncer was born! At first, his feet barely grazed the ground. A few days ago when he was in it, Josh and I noticed that both feet were planted solidly on the ground. WOW! I still cannot believe how fast he is growing! He's still getting used to the jumperoo, but I think in time he is really going to love it. Next on the list of things to buy is an exersaucer. Any suggestions as to which one to buy? Leave me a comment and let me know which ones your little ones loved.

Checking out the gear on the jumperoo

He studies everything!

Look at those chunky legs! :)

2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Jonah LOVED his Baby Einstein. I read all the reviews (imagine that?) and it got rated the highest for safety. I'd avoid Evenflo because their reviews were pretty bad. The church has the Baby Einstein set up in the nursery. You can try him out in it to see if he likes it.

Jami Ainsworth said...

We had the Leap Frog...I didn't read reviews...I just let Natalie try it out in Alexandria Wal-mart...they didn't have any, but the display one. So I ordered from wal-mart online. She loved it!

I opted not buy a walker because of all that I had read about walkers...so this was her substitue for that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...