Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eli and Hannah

Eli got to spend his night in the nursery with his friend Hannah. Hannah is about seven weeks older than Eli, and the daughter of some friends of ours, Diane and Josh. I love the fact that Hannah is a little older than Eli, because I can always get a preview of what Eli will be doing very very soon. Just the other night, Diane showed me how Hannah can get on her hands and knees and rock...WOW! I can't believe my baby is going to be that close to crawling so soon.

Nicki and Belinda kept the nursery tonight and Nicki knows how obsessed I am with pictures (she is too!) so she took these for me! It looks like Hannah, Eli, Nicki, and Belinda had a lot of fun in the nursery. Thanks, Nicki!

Hannah (6 months) and Eli (4 months)

This is what these two looked like just three short months ago.

Look how much they have both changed!

I walked in right before church and Belinda and Nicki had these two facing each other so they could "talk". It was so CUTE! Hannah was smiling so big at Eli. Eli was trying to be cool and play hard to get, but secretly he enjoyed all the adoration :)


Nicki said Eli had a great time in the exersaucer at the church. This particular exersaucer is Jonah's old one. When I found out how much Eli enjoyed playing in this one at church a couple of weeks go, Josh and I went and got one for him to play with at home.


Look at my little future world traveler! He's already studying the globe picking out the countries he's going to visit one day. His Grandpa E (Josh's Dad) would be so proud!


Nick-Nick, I can help you take that picture. I've seen my Mommy take lots of pictures!

2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

They were really sweet. I'm not sure who laughed more. Hannah looks the same in the picture from 3 months as she does now. It is like her face hasn't changed in all this time. She has just gotten longer.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! Eli is moving around all over the place! The girls are pulling up on everything, and they have bruises all over to show for it. :)
And the Crested Butte pictures...so funny. I remember Dustie rolling down the mountain...too fun!! Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...